You’re not in, until you’re in with what’s in. Thusly, unveiledthought.com is now available in app form through the play store – click here to download it now.
But for now, five reasons why you want to download it now and share it with all your friends.
1. This is a cool blog where we talk about some really cool things. By extension, the app itself is freakin’ cool and will make you look cool. Not just cool – cooler than everyone you know.
2. The app allows you to carry a huge part of me in the palm of your hands. Do you know what this means? It means you can tell me you’ve got me riighhht in the palm of your hands.
3. You’ll get a notification every time I write a new post. This means you’ll be so in right now. Totally up to date with anything controversial happening in the world. Picture this. Your colleagues are talking about the latest thing that happened in Gaza. There’s a heated discussion going on, and you want to contribute. You just don’t know what the thing is. Never fear! I’m guaranteed* to vibrate in your pocket with all the latest. You’ll be the worldliest, with all the answers. (Best part is, you can turn notifications off if you want as well).
4. You know what’s great? Using your fingers to swipe things. That’s why Tinder is so popular – your next love is just a swipe away. Instead of looking for posts using keyboards and a mouse, you can simply swipe your way to your favourite post.
5. Which brings me to the best part! You can favourite posts! Did I make a funnyz that you want to show someone else but can’t be bothered looking for it? You don’t have to! You can just use those fingers of yours to favourite whatever you want. You can also navigate to the official Facebook and Twitter pages.
Seriously, you guys. You can literally do anything** with this app.
And to my friends who carry little Apples in their pockets, I know this is how you feel. I’ll get to iOS soon!
But in all seriousness, thank you for supporting this site over the last eight months or so. It has grown beyond my wildest dreams and I look forward to providing more and more engaging content.
Want that link again? Here you go.
* Well, hopefully it happens at the right time.
** I’m using literally here in the same way that girls say ‘I literally can’t even.’